It’s midnight right now, and the stars twinkle bright outside the window... I really don’t know, why I am writing this right now... If I will even send it to you, or whether it will join the countless numbers of letters thrown away unseen... But something’s killing me from within tonight, a dead weight pressing against my heart, making it hard for me to breathe tonight... How many nights do I have to cry myself to sleep? The powerlessness, utter helplessness when nothing, absolutely nothing seems to go your way.....The bleak, looming spectre of the future looms large.... I see others my age already sorted out in their minds, clear about what they wanna do with their lives, where they see themselves in 5 years time, and me? I barely know what I’d do tomorrow except go through yet another utterly boring routine day...... The weights of expectations, crushing on to the gaping emptiness in my heart.... As everything around me changes so fast, I barely hang on, a dizzying sense of disorienting emptiness echoing with the sound of silence within my heart.... It is in moments like these that I need you the most..... Need you to hold me tight, providing safe harbor from the storms of life, whispering softly to me that it will all be well, making me believe in myself when I find it too difficult to go on..... I dunno if you’ll ever see the storms within my heart threatening to pour through the veiled curtain of my eyes....... And thus, the night goes on.... The last midnight cigarette burning to a stub in my hands, the tendrils of smoke mingling with my sighs as they rise up towards the heavens......
And then a blast of cold air drifts in through the windows, and I rise up to close them, and finally go to sleep, waiting for the new day to dawn, for come what may, akhir, Jo Wadaa Kiya Woh Nibhanaa to Parega....................

Splendid :) don't have much words to explain the depth and hardcore romance you've brought :) a nightly solitude brings nothing more than a burning passion to write.
ReplyDelete